Why Should Brands Attend Exhibitions?
As an experienced brand activation agency i2i Marketing believe exhibitions whether B2B or B2C are an integral part of brands marketing & sales strategy with over 265,000 brands investing each year!
Attending exhibitions is a great way of reaching your target audience in a positive mindset, as they usually attract a highly targeted “key interest” crowd who are very receptive to relevant brands and are keen to experience new things.
For consumers it is a terrific way to gain understanding and experience new products in a risk-free environment. Within their normal purchasing environments consumers often operate on auto pilot purchasing the same brands week in week out; at an exhibition consumers are exposed to brands that may not even be on their radar and they can trial and taste products without immediately committing to purchasing.
By delivering a quality, well designed exhibition experience research has shown that it can result in a 25-30% conversion ratio delivering a significant return on investment
Key areas of consideration
- Really understand your audience and ensure activity resonates with their interests
- Be creative but clear with impactful communication of brand benefits in a memorable and relevant way
- Look to build brand database through offering incentives and competitions that encourage sign up. Ensure follow up communication is rewarding and relevant.
- Ensure highest quality of face-to-face engagement. Create an environment that creates a more memorable personalised engagement which allows consumers to ask questions that are relevant to them and to really understand the brand benefits.
- Ensure any samples given are quality ones that will inspire future purchase and brand advocacy.
- Explore opportunity to sell at exhibitions as consumers are in a purchase mindset and will buy on the day especially if there is a special show offer. Link this to incentives for future purchase.
- Look at this interaction as the start of a long-term relationship and one they will want to share.
Prior to a consumer show 30% of consumers said they would potentially recommend a brand to friends or family but following the experience this increased to 68% demonstrating the effectiveness of face-to-face interaction & the long-term benefits it can deliver.
For more information on how to maximise your results at exhibitions whilst creating engaging & memorable stand design & consumer journey please call 01285 655500 or email email@example.com